6.16.2011

Wasted Day

Ok so I got home 4:20, pretty early compered to what the rest of my days are, so I had the plan to spend pretty much the hole afternoon (exept that special hour every thursday I like to call Glee ^^)doing math exercises for the "test" I have tomorrow, So I got home, and after that few minutes when you're still "getting home", I was suppoused to get to studying, but between Facebook, and I can't even recall what else, I finally set down to study at 6,  so you wanna know what I did from 6 to 10 (time when Glee comes on) nothing, rearranged somethings in my room (-coff- star wars figurines -coff-), had dinner aaand nothing.. Yeap, I even ordered my room rather than studying.. And I wonder why I might have to retake 3 classes, I don't, I know exactly why...

I hate this, I always do this kinda stuff! It's just another of those things of myself I simply cannot fight with..

So what's to be done now??, well, I guess I'll just get up earlier than usual, (the usual is 9 o'clock so there's not really that much more earlier, guess I'll be starting sometime between 7 or 8, giving me 5-6 hours beofre I have to leave to class) Do whatever I can, and read the solucions to the resto of the problem on the university's site, and pray that that will do (sometimes the tests have the same exercises they give us to practice, or some very similar).. so.. good night, I have to go and sleep now  lie in bed fo about half an hor-a whole hour,trying to sleep while I think of how on earth I'm gonna get enough grade to make it to the exams... So that I can wake up early tomorrow..

(yeap, another study-realted post)



Je suis dans le four(horno)

2 comments:

  1. (-coff- star wars figurines -coff-)

    sos mi ídolo jajajajajaja
    yo tengo de the nightmare before christmas (L)

    beso ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok.. la respuesta que correspondia a tu comentario me inspiro a hacer otro post ^^

    ReplyDelete