11.27.2010

If You Can't Fight Them.... Join Them

Okey, this is a questonary, that I found 1st at Martin's, who had copyed it from Tumblr, and then I found it at Molly's who copyed it from Martin's.. Now, I don't think any of my followers will like this very much sinceI don't think they're big HP fan's and this is an HP questionary (I don't think that Martin and Molly folog my blog, and I know for a fact that Tumblr doesn't).. So, sorry followers, but as I said a million times before this blog is for me (I do hope, that there's at least one HP fan between my followers, so that at least somone can have opinions on my answers).

List the books in order from your favourite to your least favorite: Deathly Hallows, Half Blood Prince, Prisoner of Azkaban, Order of the Phoenix, Chamber of Secrets, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher’s Stone.

List the movies in order from your favourite to your least favourite: Deathly Hallows parte 1,   Philosopher’s Stone, Chamber of Secrets, Order of the Pheonix, Goblet of Fire, Half Blood Prince, Prisoner of Azkaban(HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT)

Top 5 favourite characters? Luna Lovegood, Herminoe Granger, Albus Dumbledore, Ron Weasley, Sirius Black.

Five least favourite characters? Dolores Umbridge, Bellatrix Lestrange, Wormtail, Marietta Edgecombe, Cho Chang (I don't know why other's had so much trouble finding five, I still have more to put in this list).

Three favourite spells? Expecto Patronus, Accio,
 Slugulus Eructo


Three favourite potions?  (I agree whith Molly, this one's hard) Polijuice, Felix Felicis, Veritaserum


Favorite member of the Golden Trio? Hermione


Favorite family? Weasley (this one's kind of unanimus)


Favorite antagonist? Young Tom Ridle (from the chamber of secrets)

Favorite death eater? Bellatrix Lestrange (I hate her, but I love hating her)

Favorite chapters from the books? (okey, this one's unfair, how am I gonna remember every chapter?) FROM THE ONES I REMEMBER: King's Cross


Favorite magical residence? Hogwarts/The Burrow (I love hogwarts, but It would be to scary to live there)

Favorite Diagon Alley shop? Till book 5: Olivander's. From book 6: Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes


Favorite Hogsmeade shop? Honeydukes


Favorite Unforgivable Curse? Crucio 


Favorite mode of wizard transportation? Apparation


Favorite Weasley? Ginny


Favorite Order member? Lilly Potter


Favorite DA member? Luna Lovegood


Favorite pet? if you mean "character": Hegwig - if you mean species: phoenix


Favorite Hogwarts professor? McGonagall (and Lupin when he teached)--> coppied from Molly who coppied from Martin


Favorite non-human Hogwarts resident? Fawkes (sorry Dobby, I still love you)


Favorite Tri-Wizard champion? Harry 


Favorite house elf? Dobby (duh)


Favorite Wizard Sweet? Beaerty Botts Every Flavor Beans


Favorite couple? Ron & Hermione


Favorite friendship? Harry & Luna


Moment that will always make you cry?  in the books: Dumbledore's/Siriu's death - Movies: Dobbie's death (in the movies I found this one more emotive than the other 2, hell in the movie I found Hedwig's death more emotive)


Your patronus would be a ______? I'd love to think it would be a phoenix..

What would Amortentia smell like to you? McDonald's french fries-smell ^^.. no setiously, no idea..


You would use Felix Felicis to ______? Take teh Chemistry test I have in a month T.T

Ron/Hermione or Harry/Hermione? Ron/Hermione (why would anyone choose differently?)


James/Lily or Snape/Lily? James/Lily (again who would choose snape?!!)


Do you think Harry Potter is better than Twilight? Let me take my vitamin Duh (swallowing...).... DUH. (that was molly's answer, and I couldn't agree more


Are you going to go see the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1 in theaters? Been there, done that. 

Do you own all the books/movies? All the  books (all of them twice, and two thrice), movies: not yet


Have you ever played any of the video games? yeah, but i never finished any of them :/


Don’t they kind of suck? ... nah, they're kinda good..

Do you think if would be cool to have a pet owl? Hell yeah!!


How about a rat? no... that's didgustin..no matter what Jackie thinks

Have you ever listened to the soundtrack? Does it count when it's on the movies?? XD


Which house would you want to be in? Ravenclaw 

Do you like Draco? No, he is bad, and he is bad at it.

Would you ever enter the Tri-Wizard Tournament? Nah I think I'd rather take my chances jumping from an airplane.

Would you keep your money in Gringotts? Well even though history doesn't support it, I would just to say I have money in Gringotts (plus, no one ver stole money from gringotts).


What class would be your favorite? Charms or Defence Against The Dark Arts (yeah, ain't I original)


Do you think you would enjoy being a witch/wizard? Again.. Duh! (this test has a lot of stupid questions)

Favorite movie set? The Great Hall / Minestry of Magic

Favorite movie scene? The Three Brother's Tail

Favorite scene in the movies not included in the books? Another unanimus answer: Harry and Hermione's dance in the deathly hollows part 1


Scene you were most disappointed didn’t make it into the movie? Dudley's goodbye (another unanimus answer)

Death Eaters or Dumbledore’s Army? DA (an unanimus and a duh answer all in one)


Fred or George? What's the difference? 


The Ministry of Magic or Gringotts? Gringotts


Sirius or Lupin? Sirius


Occlumency or Legilimency? Legilimency


Animagus or metamorphagus? Metamorphagus 


Mermish or Parselmouth? Mermish (I like mermaids, and I don't like snakes so..)


Draco or Lucius? Draco


Peter Pettigrew or Mundungus Fletcher? If I HAD to choose: Mundungus

Whomping Willow or flying Ford Anglia? Ford

Invisibility Cloak or Pensieve? Tough one.. I guess the pensive.. I'd love being able to remember everything and to see things as others do.. even though I love the cloak


Grimmauld Place or the Burrow? Burrow (isn't it obvious after they ask you "Favorite magical residence?")


Werewolf or Inferi? Werewolf


Herbology or Care of Magical Creatures? Care of Magical Creatures (Dah)


Professor Binns or Professor Umbridge? Binns (I believe it's a bit dah too)
Peeves or Nearly Headless Nick? Nick (dah)


Hippogriff or Thestrals? Hippogriff (even though Thresals have the cool invisible thing, I've now hyppogriffs longer, so I've grown more fond of them.. plus they'r prettier)


Durmstrang or Beauxbatons? Beauxbatons


Portkey or Apparition? Apparition (again, isn't it obvious after "Favorite mode of wizard transportation?".. really, this test has a lot of stupid questions)...

5 comments:

  1. Lo leería pero tendría que ver todas las películas primero (por lo menos, o leer todos los libros), y es muy largo :$}

    Saludos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM a huge HP fan so i read it all :$

    I agree on many things, and disagree on a few too, but the one tht struck me the most was this:

    Scene you were most disappointed didn’t make it into the movie? Dudley's goodbye (another unanimus answer)

    For me, it would DEFINITELY be the appearance of an angry Voldemort in Bathilda's house on Godric's Hollow.. I was really looking forward to that scene, and either I blacked out, or they didnt include it.
    I usually don't like the movies, though, so it didnt really surprise me..

    And Im sure you know this, and it was just an unconscious mistake..But Parseltongue is for snakes, not spiders XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have to excuse me if I chose a "wrong" scene to put as the one I missed in the movie... I don't always remember much about the books.. and it has been long since I read this one (in fact, the only reason why I noticed some of the mistakes, was that my bf, was siting by me in the movie, and she had read the book not long ago XD)

    I can't believe I put spiders O.o.. thx for pointing it out.. I had to find where the question was in order to correct it. (which was kinda har, since there are so many questions)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ;) happy to help!

    And yeah, maybe i noticed so many mistakes because i had read the book for the 3rd time, about 2 days before going to the movies, so.. There MIGHT be a connection there :p

    ReplyDelete