10.04.2010

"A Dream Trip to U.S.A"

Well I'll keep this one short cause I'm tired and I want to go play my brand new "mario strickers"!! (in fact I'm only writing because it's been 3 weeks since I wrote)



So, In case you didn't know I've been away this past two weeks, I went to the states.. (I planed to post about it before leaving, but I had hardly enough time to pack my bags). Basically (I'd love to dedicate this word -yes, WORD- to Lorena who was one of my companions on this trip and found this word, among others I use so funny.. unluckily she'll probably never reed this because she doesn't know that I have a blog) the trip consisted on spending a week at baltimore maryland at a family house at visiting an american highschool (which was cool because I got to know the tpical highschool you see in the movies), and then another week staying at hotels at new york orlando and miami.


This was te first time I traveled by myself whith a bunch of strangers...So in one hand I missed my house, my friends, my family and my dogs a lot, but on the other hand it was a great experience.. It was a great trip to take and I had the luck of taking it whith wonderfull people whith who I got along greatly, but unluckily live hours away from me, so I won't get to see them very often..


So.. now I'm back.. I don't miss my family, house or dogs antymore (i still miss my friends since I haven't seen them yet, but I¡ll see them tomorrow so it's ok), but now I miss THEM and I miss them very much, in fact more than I think I should miss people I've only known for 2 weeks, and havn't seen for 2 days..




Merci! again..


P.S: -the bird bites- I WILL post more about this trip once I'm not too tired (I'll try toi do it tomorrow, but I still have to upload the pictures to facebook, so....)

2 comments:

  1. OMG mario stickers!! :D
    Me alegro pila que hayas pasado lindo por ahí, la verdad ya me estaba preguntando si en algún momento podría saber algo más de ti en este nuevo mes. Y si, me imagino lo precioso que debe de haber sido el viaje, conocer nueva gente y pasear por aquellos lugares tan lindos (bah para mí Miami es como mi paraíso de solcito). Recuerdo cuando mi hermana fue hace años a los lejanos estados, y lo cambiada que volvió, los cuentos de la secundaria, amigos y el estilo de vida totalmente diferentes, también el hecho de que nos extrañamos nos hizo pensar más la una en la otra :)
    Espero poder verte más adelante y escuchar tus relatos del viaje, por ahora que descanses, muchos saludos, y un abrazo de panda de bienvenida

    see yaaaaa! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. jaja, si la verdad disfrute pila (obvio), ahora llegue a ver a mis amigos (los del colegio x lo menos), y la verdad q ese "extrañamiento" hacia esta gente esta llegando a niveles mas normales y mas bancables, ahora, todavia me falta verlos a ustedes!! y nos tendriamos q ver a la brevedad, xq ya paso mucho tiempo...
    vos sabes q justo miami a mi no me gusta tanto.. o sea obvio q igual me gusta un poco e igual lo disfrute, xo xa mi lo unico q tiene son lindas playas (ta y las casas grandes q hay ahi son un espectaculo) xo odio la gente de miami (esos negros raperos q pasan con sus autos todos tuneado y la musica a todo lo q da, etc) y odio esos restaurantes en frente a la playa tambien con la musica a todo lo q da y los tipos q te persiguen con el menu hasta q pasas x otro restaurante y te empieza a perseguir otro tipo con el menu xa q comas ahi (a de mas me he dado cuenta q es bastante "promiscua" miami lo q no m gusta mucho), o sea como dije xa mi solo tiene playas PRECIOSAS (no lo niego) xo sin embargo hay mejores, y he visto mejores.. REPITO: igual me gusta, solo q no tanto, y si pudiera elegir iria a varios otros destinos de playa antes q a miami

    ReplyDelete