10.31.2010

Third Week

Ok, so I said I was gonna write about the trip's "third week" (which is actually my first week back home), so I'm gonna, of course that since this was like a month ago, I'm gonna TRY and keep it short (it's more like a get-this-over-whith kind of deal)


Four Hours At Home
After crossing the gates that got me back home and after saying goodbye to my newest friends, my uncle got my sister and I back home and left. It was amazing how fast and how badly I started missing my trip friends, Just a few minutes after we parted, and I missed them too much for people I met two weeks ago (of course, that the fact that we practically lived together for those two weeks means a lot). After doing a little unpacking and giving my sister and her boyfriend their travel gifts, I wondered around the house and did nothing until I eventually fell asleep on the couch. Since I was never able of taking naps during the day I woke up less than an hour later, by that time I had to pack a bag, and get ready to leave to the airport again.

Bon Jovi
Yeap, I was back in the airport less than five hours later, but for a good reason, I was taking a plane to Buenos Aires to go see Bon Jovi in concert!!


After having to separet from my sister and her boyfriend the whole thing got kind of sad.. I was all alone, and the missing got bigger, maybe it was the fact that I was all alone, maybe it was the fact that I was in an airport (which by that time I had related to being whith them), or maybe it was both, but the fact is that I missed them in an abnormal way (in fact, Ididn't miss my family, which I hadn't seen in two weeks, nearly as much as I mised them, after not seeing them for 5 hours). I finally got to Bs. As. where my parents and my brother were waiting. I walked to my mother and I hugged her, and I got a little bit close to crying (it was a combination of how much I missed my group and how happy I was to see her) but I didn't.


After my arrival we inmediatlñy headed to the concert.. After a long walk we finally got there, and after a lot of waiting bon jovi finally showed up. It was a great concert, (possibly the best I've ever been to) it was about three hours of great music live, and I really enjoyed it. After the concert we went to the hotel, where my little sister was waiting, I was so tired that I didn't even give her a proper greeting after not seeing her for two weeks. The next day we had to take an early plane, so I didn't get to sleep anywhere near enough, we took the plane, we got home and I started geting ready to geting back to my normal life...


Back Home Again/Insomia
There where a lot of diferent reasons, but in my first week back home I didn't get to sleep all I needed to, which basically means that I was tired all week, it wasn't really insomia, becasue I was more than able to sleep, it's just that things came up!
The first day for example, I just hanged out at home, and before I knew it it was about 1:30 a.m (and I was already tired from the plane bcka home from U.S and not being able to sleep in Bs.As.). Anyway, this was the day that I got the best sleep, but just because I skipped first period (it was actually cause I had a test and I obviouslly hadn't studied but it was good for my sleep). I don't remember what else kept me up the other days, I beleive that one day I stayed up chating whith Lore (from the trip), and there where other reasons.. Anyway, the point is that I was really tired all week and I was about to fall asleep in every single one of my classes.

Weekwnd At Juan Lacaze
During the trip, Caro had invited me and Lore to her birthday, the first friday after the trip. I was more than happy to go, specially when I got back home and I missed them so much. But I made no promises, since she lives at Juan Lacaze which is 2 hours away from where I live (Andre was invited too, but since she lives in Juan Lacaze too, it was kind of obvious that she would)
After a few chats whith Lore both decided to go. We arranged everything, and she took a one hour bus from Sauce to Montevideo, and we took a 2 hour bust together to Juan Lacaze. It was a long but fun trip, where a lot of gossip came up of things that in the U.S. We got to Caro's and she showed us to our sooms, and about half an hour later, peoplo (caro's friends) started apearing. It was kind of fun, we got to meet new interesting people and we got to see Andre again. After some people left (Andre included) we got to play truth ot dare, which was actually just Truth since the option dare wasn't available, the whole game was kind of humiliating for me (since it showed how "unexperienced" I am) and I guess it was too for Lore (since it showed how "experienced" she was) but I don't think she cared (in fact she kept sharing even once the game was over). We were suposed to leave the next day at four ( we actually were suppoused to leave at 11 but Caroo wanted us to stay for lunch and meet her grandparents uncles etc), but she ended up convincing us to stay till sunday, and invited us to a streetlight-fest on saturday (sounds weird? yeap I know.. well, here it's how it works, if you dress whith red clothes it means "I have a bf/gf, STOP", yellow "it's complicated, PROCEED WHITH CAUTION" and green means "I'm single GO AHEAD!"). So we stayed, and during the day, we went to Caro and Andre's School's Spring Party, which was an event, where the diferent classes compited on dancing, karaoke, desining a comercial for a bus company etc. it was kind of fun, and Lore and I got to try fryed pasta (yeah, FRIED) which Andre talked about all the time in U.S and Lore and I found it very weird, and an insult to pasta, it actually wasn't that bad, but still I think it's something that just shouldn't be done (pasta wasn't meant to be fryed). Lore talked to me about geting me drunk (it would be my first time), to which I answered "maybe", she insisted on it the whole day, and by the end I knew I was up for it (not that I told her that).

So the time came to go to the party, and so we did.. We got there, and Andrea was already theree, and half way to drunkness (actually more than halfway) and Lore started drinking right away.. So by the time I decided to start, Lore was already drunk, so I only got to drink one drink before she decided to seat down, and I had to seat down whith her, cause she was bearly concious, and I couldn't leave her alone.. So after about an hour of siting (whith her head against my shoulder) my arm started feeling warm.. And that was the begining of my first time taking care of a drunk person.. I did try to find caro and her boyfriend, since I didn't know what to do, but I couldn't find them (they were probably making out somewhere) and I had to stay whith her whithout being able to go clean myself up, until they appeared..
By the time we got to Caro's my shirt jeans and shoes where vomited, and Lore was wearing my sweater which she vomited on before entering the house..

We left the next day at four, we got to the bus terminal, I walked her to a bus stop that got her back to Sauce and took a cab back home, of course that the hole way we laughed while I told her all the things she didn't remember about the night before, untilshe fell asleep and I just stuck to my iPod and the book I had..

So in conclussion, it was agreat trip, and a great new experience and a totally new way to spend my weekend, and I got to meet some new people, which I really liked (Caro's bf (whith whom we spent the whole weekend) was actually very nice for example), and I really enjoyed it..



Merci(I'm sorry, I didn't manage to make it short at all)

4 comments:

  1. Jajajajaja.

    Debo admitir que admiro tu buena onda para con el fin de semana luego de que te hayan vomitado encime repetidas veces.

    Buena onda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jaja, no pero igual no fue para tanto, o sea fue un asco si (x suerte fue ya hacia el final del baile)
    pero más allá de ese evento el fin de semana estuvo genial! es mas, de alguna forma (mas allá del vomito, obvio) hasta me entretuvo cuidar a la borracha.. no se, nunca me había estado en esa situación (lo admito, me gusta jugar el papel de "héroe" o el amigo al cual los demás acuden cuando tienen problemas, sera que me gusta sentirme necesitado...?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, haha! me alegro que hayas tenido un buen fin de semana, qué vida social movida :P

    Hace un tiempo también "vigilé" a una persona que había tomado un poco, primera vez en mi vida. Por suerte nadie me vomitó encima...como dijo Wicked, muy buena onda :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. si just vida social movida es raro de mi parte.. es raro que yo tenga fines de semana como esos...

    btw, good to have you back! tuviste poca prescencia en los blogs ultimamente..

    ReplyDelete