10.10.2010

Second Week, Orlando & Miami

Orlando
We got to Orlando, and we rented a van, and somehow (I'm still not sure how) we managed make all the bags and all of us fit inside. We drove to the hotel to leave our stuff and maybe change, and then we went to Disney's Hollywood Studios. On this day we had the worst rain ever, (not very suited to walk arround a theme park) fortunatly the rain weather got beter by the time we finished eating (whoch was the first thing we did once we got there), it was still raining, but it was a very small insignificant rain, and trying to find the bright side, I decided that since there was a bad weather the lines would be smaller.


After the park we shoped a little and we bought pizza to eat at the hotel. The whole ride on the van the other boys dedicated to make fun of me behind my back (this time they where laughin AT me), probably believing I was stupid enough not to hear them, that's why when we got to the hotel I had dinner whith the girls, and we just complained about how immature and annoying they were behaving (to be fair, during the conversation Fede threw a few coments saying that it had been enough and that they were being mean, and I believe he ment it, but then he just started laughin which kind of made it all worthless). At this dinner I started to bond more whith all the girls, specially whith Caro (It's not like I got along whith her better than all the other girls, but I went from disliking her a bit, to liking her very much). During the hole dinner, Fede and Joaco knocked on the girls door trying to apologyze and to talk to me, but I just didn't wanna talk at the moment. When I got to my room they both apologyzed, I got to tell them a part of whath I though, but not everything (I never get to say everything I want to) I never said I forgave them , but I never said I didn't and I eventually ended up forgiving them (but since I didn't get to tell them all I wanted to tell them, the whole episode still bothers me a bit). The other guys never apologyzed (it's ok I never cared about them anyway) I remember seeing Federico pointing at me whith his head trying to get them to apologyze to me (probably thinking I didn't see it), even though I know what he did was good it kind of bothered me, I didn't want to have an uncomfortable talk whith people I don't care about, so the minute I saw the gesture I got up and left the table (I didn't want to give them the chance to talk to me). It's not like I had any kind of problem whith these guys later on, but we did relate very little, and even whith Fede and Joaco I stoped geting along as well as I did at first.


The day after we went to MAGIK KINGDOM!!!!! We rode a lot of games, and when we had time for us to go do whatever we wanted (inside the park of course) I decided to go whith Maru and Laura (since we wanted to go the same things), at a time we crossed ways whith the guys, and Fede invited me to join them.. 1st, I didn't want to, 2nd they were going to ride some of the roller coasters we had already rode, and I rather ride different things once rather than one twice. So I declined the offer, but I don't know why I ended up feeling like if I had to HAVE said yes (even if I didn't want to, I felt like the right thing to do was for me to go interact whith the other boys).. I still didn't go whith them.. After Magic Kingdom, we went to Orlando Premium Outlet, where we all bough a LOT of stuffs and had dinner there.
Our last day in Orlando, we went to Universal's Island of Adventure, where the Wizarding world of Harry Potter is!!! We started walking throw the attractions, geting into almost every good attraction, the whole way I went convincing Lorena and Andrea (mostly Andrea, Lorena ended up helping me convince Andrea) to get into every Roller Coaster or shaky ride there was, which I managed to do, but she dedicated every reller coaster or attraction to yell at me and curse, for geting her there (of course, all joking). We finally got to HP, where I took about 130 pictures (which isn't all that much considering how much I expected to get there). I spent my free time whith Laura and Maru (an other HP fan) geting into the attractions we didn't get to ride whith the group, and visiting the stores. I also had my first BUTTERBEER!! whith Maru. We went back to the hotel, where Lau, Maru, Lore, Andre, Fede, Joaco and I went to the pool. After we all showered, we had dinner at Planet Hollywood.
the next day we got up early,we rented an SUV and (whith it and the van) we headed to Miami


Miami
We made a couple of stops on our way, one to buy some snacks, and the other one at the sawgrass outles where we had lunch and did our last shopping (until the free shop at the airport once we got back of course).


We got to Miami on the afternoon, we left our stuff at the hotel and went for a walk at the Ocean Drive, and we had dinner there, that night at the hotel, I stayed at Lore, Caro and Andre's room where I found out that Andre was a big reader, and we had a long talk about which books we each had read, I already liked her very much (in a friendly way) and after this conversation I ended up liking her more than a lot (in a friendly way), she ended up being the one I liked the most.


The next day, Fede and the other guys woke me up arround 6 to go down to the beach, we ended up going arround 7, we just sat by the shore watching the dawn (the most beautiful one I have ever seen) and then, once the sun was entirely up Fede, Gaston, Juan M. and I (Joaco and Enzo went back to the hotel) started to walk on the beach and we ended up geting into the water, and then we went back to the hotel to eat the breakfast that Claudia and Bea brought to our rooms and then we went back to the beach whith all the guys, Lore, Caro, and Andre, Bea and Claudia joined us later, and last but not least Maru, and Laura, these last two came down by the time Andre and I were going up to the pool, and Caro had already gone up to take a shower and dress up (needless to say that the 2nd time we went to the beach I spent whith the girls because that option was now available). After the beach and pool we showered, dressed and got ready to go out for lunch and to drive around Miami, but before we left, I found out that Fede had hurt hiss foot playing whith the guys arround the pool, this delayed our exit, since we had to wait for a doctor to look at him. Once the doctor came, Fede and Bea went to the hospital, and the rest of us went to see Miami. After our little tour, we all met at the hotel, and we loaded our bags into the cars and left to the airport. In the way we passed by an Uruguayan "restaurant" called "El Rey Del Chivito" (where they obviously selled "Chivitos") which was kind of cool, and Would have been cooler, if we hadn't had lunch, and if we weren't leaving (we all were missing food from home). After a long plane flight we finally got home, were I was received by my sis and my uncle (the rest of my family was in Buenos Aires). On my way out of the airport, I managed to cross ways whith Maru, Lore, and Andre and I managed to say goodbye to all of them who were the ones I cared about saying goodbye to the most (them and Fede, but I crossed the gates to were we met whith our familys whith him so it's ok)


It was a great trip, I really njoyed it, and I've made some of the most intresting frindships I've ever had, and I hope I can keep in touch whith most of these people..


Merci!!!


P.S -the bird bites- Even though the trip actually ended here there's gona be a "third week" post coming soon..

2 comments:

  1. sugah, I think you're wasting your time with these boys.

    They clearly don't care whether you forgive them or not, so why bother pretending like you do? It's not like they're gonna lose any sleep over it.

    Next time, don't bother talking, it's a waste of breath and energy...just tell them you really couldn't care less what they do, think or say, and walk off.
    Nothing makes bullies happier than seeing their target suffer. Don't give them the satisfaction. Stick with the girls and enjoy the trip :)

    Btw, I'm dying to know...what does butterbeer actually TASTE like??

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I don't really thinkit's like that...I mean the other three, who were the younger and more immature, maybe yes, but fede and joaco, I think that they're actually nice people, but they were just acting stupid (joaco for example, I think he's a nerd back home, and he took the chance on the trip to be somone else, and did anything he had to to fit in, which makes me feel more sorry than angry)
    I did stick whith the girls, and I enjoyed the trip, though it's over now :(

    about the butterbeer, you know that many people asked me that question and I never knew how to answer it well, its very weird, (I liked it, maru didn't, but I was never able to give an accurate description... in fact, (this may be a bit weird) at first I couldn't determine whether or not I actually liked it, I ended up figuring out I did..

    ReplyDelete