9.15.2010

18 till I die(2) -Bryan Adams-

Well, birthday is 2 minutes away from being over...
At school it felt like any other birthday, a happy special day that's about me! I just love that weird feeling I can't explain, that I get just by knowing it's my birthday...

I was blessed whith good weather (specially after the las couple of shity days we've been having) I slept only 4 and a half hour in my whole birthday, which you may think it's bad, but looking at the bright side I got to sease my birthday time more, but on the other had I'm about to fall asleep on the keyboard (seriously I'm seeng blurry)

At home was a whole different story... Today was the day I celebrated whith family, so my aunts uncles and my godparents came over (my grandparents had previous commitments so they couldn't make it)

At first everything went as any other birthday.. I got to see my godmother who I love and I hadn't seen in a long time, I got enough money present to buy an iPod touch (32gb) on my comming trip to the U.S (my previous iPod died, and I was notified today that he's not comming back.. T.T )


But... at some point, my aunt and my other aunt (actually my uncles wife) got into a pretty big arguement, but it seemed to be a short one (aperently my uncle's wife said somethings to him in a rude way, and my aunt got offended because it was not the place or time to talk to him that way)... but after a while they started again, and again it seemed to have ended, but then I noticed that all three of them were talking in the kitchen... so after that, my aunt stayed sad for the next of the party, and sometimes on the edge of crying (she's extremely emotional and specially lately).. at some points my uncle discused whith his wife in a bad tone, and another aunt (geting a bit confusing to you? sorry whish I could make it clearer) told him not to talk to her that way, because it reminded her of how her ex-husband used to talk to her..


So after my uncle and his wife left, my aunt (the 1st one mentioned) started to get worse, we had to lay her down, and we started talking to her, (she has this problem that she needs to help everyone arround her,and god bless her for that, but spometimes she forgets about herself), we told her that she needed to start worrying more about her self, which she saw as being selfish, I pointed out that in the state she was she couldn't help others, she said that she just couldn't be happy knowing that people she cared about was not, to what I pointed out that if she was going to be unhappy everytime someone she loves is unhappy, then she would always be unhappy, and she said that she IS always unhappy.. she asked "how am I soupused to feel happy knowing that my sister is dead? (I had an aunt who died in september last year, she was 41, and this aunt who I was talking about, was the closest to her) knowing that my brother has an ill kid?"(my little cousin who is 2years old, has some little tumors in her brain and heart since she was born (they seem to be harmless so far) and had an epilecticattack (did I say that rigth?)) so we tryed to make her realise that while her niece was fine, she shouldn't be constantly worrying about that, and we told her that she would have to start dealing whith the fact that her sister's dead (even though it would always hurt), and that she isn't the only one going through that.. One other thing I learned about my aunt today, she's really stubbourn, she just wouldn't give, they sugested her to find profesional help, but nothing..


So, you're probably thinking "what a crappy birthday" and that's what I though too when the argument first started.. I was like "I know they (my aunt and my uncle's wife) hate each other, but they get along just fine every single day, why did they have to choose my birthday to start whith this?" I still feel that way, but I'm not enterily sad that it happened, it's good that we got to talk whith my aunt about her problems, and those kinds of circumstances make me feel closer to people and I like that feeling..


So, in a way I'm happy my grandparents didn't get to come, because this whole situation would have been too much for them, specially grandpa (he has always been abit grumpy and he could never stand this kinds of fights, specially since my aunt died, who can blame him?).. but if they had been there, my aunts and uncles would probably have hold what they had to say, just not to distress them..


Well... it's very late, I'm very tired, so I'm very much(?) going to bed..bye bye
(Is it just me or all my happy fun memories followed by some grim moment since I got this blog??)




Merci Beaucoup for reading thsi extremely long post!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm sorry all of you had to go through such tough times :(
    I guess we all have worries and troubles that catch up with us when we least expect or want it, like on a birthday. My family does that a lot, get into silly fights or say the wrong thing; so I don't really look forward to family reunions. I'm glad you handled it so well and managed to see the bright side! :)

    Best of luck on your trip, and have lots of fun, everyone deserves some.

    PS: I like the new background!! Very...card-like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, for me it isn't exactly like that I mean I do like meeting whith family, but of course there are always little arguments or some not-nice behaviors and comments.. this was out of the usual kind of arguments of course, they never go THIS far (but I was recently told by my sister that this two aunts had a few other fights kind of like this)

    thank you I will have fune..

    and thank you, I didn't realize the card-like thing, I just wanted a black backround whith some quiet dessign and I found this one ( I did almost put one that has hearts and diamonds as in the poker cards, but I don't know it didn't look all that well (wow I can't believe I went this long talking about backround... O.O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y al final celebraste con tus amigos?

    ReplyDelete