9.14.2010

18 till I die -Bryan Adams-


HI EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!


well, so it has been my birthday for 25 minutes now... at first I though of writing about this at the end of my birthday, kind of like a summary of how that day went, but then I realised, if I do that I wasn't gonna get my "happy birthdays! until tomorrow here (:P).. and it's not as good when they're out of dat, so you have all today the wish me a happy birthday, and you better do.. nah, just kidding..

So I've been thinking about how this birthday is going to be more special than others, and turns out that even if it will be a bit more special, it wont be THAT much more special... see, so supposedly, the big thing of not being underaged are what? that drinking alcohol is now legal? don't like it... that you get to vote? not for another 3 years (and meanwhile i'm stuck whith a suck goverment sorry if that offends anyone).. I get to drive? yes I do, but even that doesn't exsite me that much.. (well, I won't have more trouble getting to and from french class..probably)...and what else is there?? I get a bigger party than usual? well, yes, but isn't that a little shallow?? don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to my party, but not more than I've looked forward to my regular every-year partyes (well I am a bit more excited about this party than the others, but not because it's gonna be bigger, but because it's going to be my first birthday whith my X-MEN (:D).. some of you may not get that.. )


Please don't misunderstand me, I am very happy that my birthday has arrived, and in a way I am more excited about this one than the others, but it's not for any of the reasons caused by this being the 18th birthday, but because as I said, it's my first birthday whith the X-MEN (still don't get it?) and because it's my first birthday on the blog (i never got to write about my birthday other than in my friends' agendas, but I generaly only write exagerated compliments towards myself, like saying how much better I am than god for example... not that it isn't true :P).. but there's still something more that makes me feel this birthday special, and I'm pretty sure IT IS the fact that it's the 18th one (sounds cpontradictory? just wait:) but it's not for any logical reason (as I mentioned the things that make an 18th bitrhday special, don't apply here or I just don't care about it), so, it's weird to think that I care about this birthday just because if a stupid number.. (not even my favourite number) specially coming from me, that I hate all that stupidity of caring more about certain dates just cause it's the date evryone cares about (sweet sixteen, "fiesta de 15" for example).. not that I care for that reason, but it's weird for me to care for no reason at all..


Well, this is starting to sound really depressing for a birthday post, and I'm not depressed at all, so I don't want you to believe I am..so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













P.S: -the bird bites- I found this cak in google (trying to find a more suitable gambit picture for the date) isn't it just great? (i mean, sure the gambit isn't perfect but still)

4 comments:

  1. Feliz cumple!!!
    Suerte en la fiesta!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!

    That cake is AWESOME, I want one for my next birthday with Rogue on it :D

    a big birthday hug, mah chere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PA esa torta esta más fuerte que cadenazo en los dientes (ta me saqué las ganas de decir eso XD), yo la verdad en mi cumple de 18 la pasé mucho mejor que en otros cumples que tuve, la verdad me parece que amerita hacer una celebración especial, (y conseguir una torta así :D!! ).
    La verdad te deseo de corazón que pases muy lindo con toda la gente que querés, porque fechas especiales como esta hay pocas, y si se puede disfrutar mejor todavía
    Muchos saludos Remy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. si x desgracia xa conseguir la torta no hay tiempo ya.. sniff.. a de mas seria demasiado trabajo...
    pero en fin, gracias a todos x los comentario

    a*: me encanta esa foto, la habia visto en facebook y me causo mucha gracia...

    ReplyDelete