3.26.2011

And yet again..

You know.. I think I've had just about enough (not that it means I'm gonna act on it, knowing me I'll just end up keeping it to myself forever ¬¬)

I enter facebook, just to check if there's anything new, and guess what?? THERE WAS!!!  Scrolling down the "news" page, I came across an album labeled "Don Trigo 19.03.11" ok maybe the don trigo it's not obvious, but whats very clear that this is an album from last weekend, and it seems that it turns out that it's a night that my friends went out dancing.. Not that they ever bothered to tell me or anything.. Nah, y worry? Who the hell is gonna care but me??..
-ok I gotta explain, that in a way our "group" of friends is a group composed by a bunch of subgroups, I mean, inside the group there are people who get along between each other than whith others, so there's a grouop inside the group, and sometimes it happens that one person belongs to more than one group, you know, kinda like there are different combinations of people.. you know, the big "group" is over 20 people, so you can't really pretend everyone to be friends whith everyone, and you can't pretend that every time you go out, the whole 20 are gonna be there so well that's just a basic explaniation of how our group works..(I don't know if I made myself clear)-
So, that being said, it's obvious that when a certain combination of my friends get together, I'm not gonna expect to be invited.. And sometimes, when I get together whith my friends, I don't invite ALL of them (sometimes I do, 'cause I like being all together).. But if one of the groups that I belong to don't invite me when they go out, I will get ofended, sorry I can't help it (and I have every right)

In this night out, not many of my friends seemed to be involved, in fact in the album only 7 people were taged, the thing is, that they have ABSOLUTELY no reason not to invite me, you see aplying my "groups rule" I came to notice that those 7 people were from at least 3 different groups, and guess what?? I belong to all of 'em... In fact there was only one of the 7 that isn't actually a friend, and even whith him we get along just fine so why?? Sure, being 7 you can tell that I'm not the only one out, my guess is that most people didn'tgo 'cause they couldn't /didn't want to, you know, being in college this things tend to happen, 'cause there's no way they organized a night out between only the 7 of them (they just wouldn't).. I'm not saying that I'm the only poor little bastard in the group, maybe somone else is in my exact same position.. wouldn't know though..
You know, it was bad enough when they didn't invite me when we were still in high school together.. Sure they could use one of their pathetic excuses like how they just plan this along the week and they don't really invite anyone, they just talk about it throw the week in the school hallways, and if you were lucky enough to be in one of those conversations, you knew that they were going out, so you had a chance to join them (this is actually true, but I think it's wrong, it's like they don't care if everyone goes or not).. But now what? you're gonna tell men that they just all happened to run into each other?? Plus not being all together in class anymore, they should start caring more about keeping in tocuh, you're not gonna tell me that they don't care about keeping in touch whith me right?? And you know what else makes it worse than before?? the fact that one of those who went out, knew about how they made me feel left out by pulling this crap.. I mean, we talked about it during the trip! (sure, not that I ever got anyone to apologyze, they just had some vbery great excuses for themselves..)
You know I hate thinking about what I wrote on the last post saying I missed them, and then it turns out that I "could" have seen them, turns out that they miss EACH OTHER too (apereantly not me, but what else is new??)
You know, I'm just super mad, but I'm gonna save all I have to say to them untill after I've talked to somone who know exactly whatthe situation is.. 'cause I don't wanna go yelling at them or anything, to find out that this time they actually had a good excuse.. I dunno, I'll start by talking to Maca and Sofi, who weren't there, but probably heard about it from Fifo, so I guess it's a good place to start..
Ain't it  just great to know that our relationship hasn't changed even though we are not together anyomre??


Est'ce-que je n'ai pas les meilleurs amis du monde???



Update: ok so today I find myself browsing through facebook, and I read a coment from one friend to another.. It was something telling him about how they didn't see each other anymore now that he had started college (all joking of course) and this other friend replyed something about how it was his fault 'cause he didn't go here or there (still joking..) and one of the here and theres was st patrick's day.. Wanna hear something funny??  last weekend, in one of the meetings they DID inivte me too, one of my friends (the one who usually plans the nights out) told us about going out on st patrick's, but he mentioned it as a maybe, 'cause he ahd to see if it wasn't too expensive and stuff like that.. When st patricks came and went I asumed that they ended up doing nothing.. Silly me to tgink that the fact they didn't tell me meant that they didn't go...  Reading this friend's wall (the planner aka Lupi) I read that another friend had asked him when was this whole irish thing, when she asked it was too late (and that was what he told her) and she replied that they could have told her.. the answer was obviously "It wasn't a matter of telling people" sure why bother telling anyone? it's not like we don't read your mind! and for those who don't know what's going on.. well WHO CARES?? you still got to go out and have some fun, so screw them! who cares if your already loosing contact after only 2 weeks of not being together in class?..
SEriously.. when my sister got to college the problem she had whith her friends was that they devoted their life to the university, so it became really hard to plan anything whith them (they still keep in touch and everything, but still, they're less in touch that they could have been) I trully hoped that my friends weren't like that, and you know what? they're not! they still go out, and even though they have the university, and are starting to make new friends, they still have save plenty of time for their friends.. For some reason this isn't helping ME to keep in touch whith them.. wonder why that could be?

2 comments:

  1. Bueno...las cosas no siempre se dan como uno quiere, y lo que a uno le parece "lógico" o de orden, a otra persona no...
    Y si encaras las salidas vos for a change?

    ReplyDelete
  2. see eso siempre lo supe, yo se que no todos ven las cosas como yo, y se que generalmente me hago mucho mas la cabeza que los demas, y pienso mas en las cosas, xo creo que lo justo es que ellos piensen tanto en mi, como yo pienso en todos cada vez que organizo algo, xq si hay algo en que no cedo es eso, digo, no es tan dificil asegurarte de que todos sepan, son 5 minutos, y te ahorras de lastimar a alguien.. o sea, yo se que en cuanto lo que es salir a bailar o empedarse mi presencia no es gran diferencia, lo entiendo, no es mi tipo de cosa entonces no hago nada que me haga mas "valioso" para ese tipo de salidas.. pero honestamente, no tendria que saber eso.. (bue, mas alla del hecho de que como yo siempre me hago la cabez no habria forma de que no lo sepa, xq x mi cuenta lo razonaria y llegaria a pensar lo mismo, lo que digo es que no me tendria que dar cuenta x que no me invitan, tendrian que tratar de hacerme creer que me quieren ahi.. sin mencionar que me tendrian que querer ahi,sea yo de bailar o no, mi simple presencia les tendria que importar.. a mi me importa la de ellos)

    con encarar yo las salidas.. bueh, generalmente lo que YO hago es organizar algo en casa, xq yo que se lo que es salir a bailar y todas esas cosas.. la verdad no tengo idea, y ni hablar de que me embola de una forma.. ta siempre puede salir una salida al cine, o cosas de ese estilo.. pero igual.. mi problema no se soluciona con estar presente alguna vez, e inclusive estar presente siempre no me serviria si no es xq a ellos les importo que este..

    ReplyDelete