4.24.2011

Cutting Off

Yeah, so I thought about it for a while, and I decided to take some blogs off my follow list, I realised that I had blogs that I was no longer intrested in, and I kept loosing time visitng those blogs when there was a new post, and I either ended up not reading it, or reading it and not finding it interesting at all...

Some I cut off, cause I realised that for some reason I did no longer care about what theiwrote (whith all due respect of course), but asi I said, I visited their blogs, but hardly ever read them, even thought these were teh blogs of two very interesting ladys, and whith very interesting things to say, for some reason I just wasbn't attracted to this blogs.. (These were the only english speaking bloggers I knew, so, there may be some spanish post coming your way, since I don't longer "HAVE2 to writ everything in english now..)

Others I cut off because I didn't like what they wrote, other just wrote about topics that are not of my intrest.. Ther was another one that posted some intersting stuff, but I really didn't think it was something worth following.. I read some thigs they posted and I don't think I need to read anymore..

So now, I have a list of 8 blogs I follow (you can read 10 on my list, but 2 of them are innactive and I just kepep them for "emotive" reasons) it's actually more than I would like, but I'm not sure of cutting any of these off, I mean there are 2 that I'm still considering, but I'm not sure, and the other 6 I'm set on keeping..

Now, I know this isn't reason enoguh to make a post, but I wanted to, it's my 1st (and probably only) big cut, and I think that I've set my definitive blog list, I have no intention of changing it any further (exept for those 2 blogs I mentioned I might cut loose) I hacve no interest on visiting any new blogs (I don't know, maybe someday I'll see somone whith such interesting opinions, that I choose to go get a peek at his blog.. but for now I'm set whith this blogs)


C'est Tout!!

No comments:

Post a Comment