3.14.2011

1st Day

So today was my very 1st day of college.. My first class was at 2 o'clock.. A friend from school drove me there, well actually her mother but she was there too.. (I asked her if she wanted to take the bus together, since our universityes are only 5 blocks away, and she told me her mother had to go down there so she offered me a ride)

The moment I got out of the car I was all alone for the rest of the day.. Of course I expected it.. It was only my first day.. Although it was better than I expected..

I had introduction to administrations, that got cut short 'cause they gave us a little welcoming to the university, and then a full 2 and a half hours of physics... (don't get me wrong, I like physics, but two hours and a half in a classroom full of strangers.. well, it felt  like the clock handless weren't moving as much as they should)

Fortnuately, the girl that sat next to me I had met her last year in an event from the university (where they help you choose whether or not you want to go to that university, and what engeneering in particular you want to study) and she is quite sociable, so we exchanged a few words (I'm not gonna say that we became bff or anything, but it helped to get through the day whithout feeling COMPLETELY alienated).. Of course that in the brakes, she went straight to meet whith her friends ('cause she's fortunate enough to have some in the university) that were either sitting somewhere else in the class or  in the other class (we are about 80 students divided into 2 classes of arround 40), so in the brakes I was again all alone.. but I guess that'll pass whith time..

No comments:

Post a Comment