12.26.2010

Abscent

Yeap, abscent.. that's what I'm gonna be  for the next month, abscent, and even thoug I wont be leaving till january 1st, I think I'll be starting now..
You see I'm in Punta del este now, and here we have an apartment, and the wifi is only at the reception, so to use it i havo to come down here which is really borring, so I try to avoid it, and when I DO come, I prefer to just check facebook and the mail so I can keep it short (not much more than 15-20 minutes),  plus, I my pc was recently rebooted, and whith all the travel stuff I haven't had time to install the drivers so I have no wifi at allSo I wanted to at least give a little goodbye, and an explanation about why I wont be posting..
I mean, I am going to try and post at some point during the trip (so I don't have to narrate all about it when I get back, and I will want to, and lets face it, 40 days of traveling arround europe will  generate a LOT of posting).. but it's not gonna be easy and maybe it won't even be posible
The bad thin is, that I truly had a bunch of stuff I wanted to post about, but as I said: I hate beeing down here, plus I'm on my brother's computer, so I can't abuse..
So, goodbye! "see" ya in february 10th(ish)






Au Revoir!!!

7 comments:

  1. Meow!! cierto que te nos vas por segunda vez de viaje (no en el año sino en el año que te conosco). Sip, se van a extrañar los tus post por un tiempo, igual espero que pases hermoso por Europa, y estoy seguro que así va a ser, :) no tengo dudas de eso.
    Exijo fotos de los lugares!! sino me robo uno de tus perros (?) y te recomiendo que te lleves una agenda para anotar cosas del viaje (yo siempre que puedo hago eso)
    Te deseo el mejor de los viajes, y que disfrutes mucho del viejo continente, igual si hay suerte nos vemos en el aeropuerto

    *ps. the squirrel bites too...*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Como dijo Celia Cruz:

    A gozár!

    ps. the mano pelada bites too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que pases espectacular en tu viaje a Europa, es muy hermoso e interesante. Besos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bueno che! Si van a morder todos los animales vamos a tener que ser mucho mas cuidadosos! :P
    Tranquila, van a haber muuchas fotos, xq aunque yo llegar a no sacar (q creeme, no va a pasar) voy a tener entre. 50 y 1 compañero de viaje siempre conmigo, asi que alguien va a sacar.
    En cuanto a la agenda, no es algo q suela hacer, xo al igual q con mis hnos, mi madre me regalo un diario de viaje (de tintin :D) que en verdad es uj cuadernito/diario q va a cumplir el proposito de diari de viaje.
    como ya dije, nunca use diarios de viajes, (y eso q he viajado mucho) pero tampoco nunca hice un viaje de mas de 2 semanas y nunca viaje a otro fontinente...

    P.s the bird, the squirrel and the mano pelada bite ;)"

    ReplyDelete
  5. wiii, Tintín!

    So happy for you, mucha suerte!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buen viaje! En marzo voy a andar por London

    ReplyDelete