12.20.2010

Exam (2)

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finaly! I just passed my chemistry exam (whith a lame 6, but since it's chimestry I don't give a damn)..
So today  I managed to have some "guilt"less fun, not feeling bad because I had to study, and I got to burn all my chemistry material (notes and and other shits, nothing serious). I'm finaly free..
The best part is that now I don't have to worry about cutting my upcoming travel short, to take this exam again :D
So now all i have ahead of me are 11 days of summer and then 39 days of Europe! ^^




Je suis heureux ^^ (significa feliz, no orgulloso... por las dudas)

6 comments:

  1. Felicitacioness!!!!!!!! :) me alegro por ti ahora disfruta de tus vacaciones!

    besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. SIIIIIIIII!!!! finally!! te felicito, además de que vas a pasar de 10 en tu viaje :D
    Ta esto me alegró la mañana, me hizo acordar al comercial de quilmes de "gloria al verano" no se porqué

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw me encantó el fondo de las velitas, esta re lindo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! A qué parte de europa te vas?

    Saludos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thx a* me alegra haberte alegrado ^^
    en cuanto al fondo again: just temporary

    joey: de todo un poco, en resumen casi toda italia amsterdam praga paris londres costa azul barcelona y madrid (mas alguna ciudad a la que ire x el dia)

    ReplyDelete