7.17.2011

Stupid Name

Ok, why on earth did I name this blog murderer orange AFTER the post named murderer orange?? I though about it a few weeks ago, and I decided it was time to "do something" about it...I mean, it had nothing to do with that, I mean, it's been murderer-orange.blogspot.com every since I made it, but I was stupid enough to give the name another meaning when I wrote Murderer Orange (the post) I think the really stupid thing was calling her murderer orange, 1st of all  it's a stupistupidstupid "code"-name for a person (seryosuly what was I thinking??), 2nd of all it gives the blog's URL a different meanig, which I want to clariffy (in case anyone intepreted it that way) it does not have..That was the real mistake, but after making the mistake, it was an equally bad mistake naming the blog that name..

Anyway, bringin this post-taht-no-one-cares-about, to an end, I guess I'm going back to being untitled.. I really hate this name now, even no name at all is better than this..


Je suis untitled

2 comments:

  1. quien necesita nombres? aunque si lo denominas "sin nombre", ya es un nombre (?)

    am.. si, ya terminé
    beso :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally agreed.. cual es la utilidad del nombre?? ni que alguien fuera a hablar de mi blog, y esa es la unica utilidad de un nombre.. y "sin nombre" extrañamente ES un nombre..

    ReplyDelete