7.27.2011

FUCK!!

Once again I'm a complete and utter failure...
The one exam I had to taker, the only one, and I go and fail??
I know I know, it's college, it's different, it's harder, failing exams is normal.. But it's not ok when you have only ONE exam to take, and when it's your strongest subject.. And it certainly doesn't feel good when you thought there was hardly a chance o fail.. I mean, when I was studying I was extremely confident, and after taking the exam I was even more confident, other than that one question I didn't answer I thought I had done great, I actually thought I may have done a lot batter than barely saving.. turns out I barely saved.. It was very very close, but it wasn't enough... So there's the disapointment of realising I'm even worse than the bad I was just realizing I was, the disapointment of thinking I was doing good in at least ONE subject, the having tyo face the fact, that the feeling that used to mean I was very good at something, now it only means that I'm not extremely bad, and last and most certainly least, the disapointment of realizing that the one good thing that I had gotten out of failing the other two subjects, (which was an entire month of vacations) doesn't exist anymore, since my vacations have now been interrupted by my failure, and now I have to take the fucking exam again next week (I'm also very angry at the university for the fact that it took them 2 weeks to give us the fucking grades, and they tell us only a week before the next exam, isn't that just great??.. I guess re-starting my driving lessons is going to have to wait... I don't really care about that.. )

3 comments:

  1. tranquilizate, la próxima lo salvás :) todos fallamos, o sino mirá el video de michael jordan sobre fallar :)
    animo! besote :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A todos nos ha pasado..... no es failure...son simples cosas que pasan.....así es la vida, p*ta, larga y jodida.... Pero a no desanimar que todavía somos jóvenes....y queda bastante......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophie: see no es un mal video, pero son caasos muy distintos, te plantea casos como errar un tiro, que no es realmente fallar, e inclusive si lo contas como fallar al rato tenes una nueva oportunidad, o perder un campeonato, el cual solo lo puede ganar uno entre cientos, asi que no te podes culpar a vos mismo ni enojar por fallar.. es un buen video, pero como la mayoria de estas cosas inspiracionales es algo fantaseoso.. fallar no nesesariamente lleva a triunfar, y mi caso es asi.. por favor no me tomes como un amargo inconsolable, es solo mi punto de vista sobre ESTE caso.. mcuhas gracias igual, el simple hecho de que me hagas un comentario positivo ayuda :)

    Wicked: no se, yo creo que va mas bien en quien lo mire, ante mis estandares yo fallé, capaz que mis estandares estan mal, pero eso es otra cosa.. sin duda decir que yo soy un fracaso fue un tanto muy exagerado, fracasar no necesariamente te hace un fracaso, sobre todo no UN fracaso, que no me impide triunfar a futuro.. Gracias a vos tambien ^^

    ReplyDelete