8.05.2010

Simplement jaloux -beau dommage-

Bonjour mes amis...


She had to have a boyfriend... she had to be good friends with her boyfriend... Her boyfriend HAD to be a part of her group of frinds, didn't he?..... I HAD to like that group of friends, rigth?

I know this still sounds weird but here's the thing: A few months ago I met this gir to whom I was instantly attracted. I added her on facebook and we got together a few times (us and other people) and the attraction grew stronger when I saw all the things we have in common. But of course: she has a boyfriend! so I started disliking this guy, partly because of the fact that he was her boyfriend and partly because of other reasons (which are most likely consequence of him being her bf). So of course I have no real reason for disliking him (in fact we seem to be the same kind of people)

So... Recently I got to see them in their group of friends in their natural status.. And I hated that I liked the dynamic the group had (it's not all that diferent than the dynamic me and my friends have). I hate the fact that It was fun watching them be... I hate the fact that I liked that group that much specially since for me to get what I want that group would have to be dissolved, which means that deep down I want that group to brake (because deep down I want them two break-up) just so that I can get what I want.


So I'm truly jealous of that guy, and the worst part is that even if I get what I want I still would be jealous of what they had, because they are not just bf and gf thay are friends, good ones, I mean... and even if I get to be with her it still would be a bitter sweet because my happines was based on the dissolution of her friend group (which I really like) and there would also be the fact that her friends are his friends, so I would be in an akward place...



Merci..


P.S: -the bird bites- Yes, I realise that just because of the fact that they break up it doesn't mean that they have to stop being friends, but I believe it would take them a long time to be as good friends as they were, and if they keep being friends my place would just get more akward.

4 comments:

  1. oh, the pain of unrequited love :( I feel for you, my Cajun friend.

    Have you ever seen "Love, Actually"? It's not the typical rom-com movie, it has great Brit humour and a heck of a cast. It basically says that love is everywhere: unexpected; in other countries; in the unlikeliest places; sometimes just around the corner; seemingly impossible; and sometimes, unrequited.

    That fact that you believe you two being together would be bittersweet says a lot.
    You're a rare specimen: you actually, honestly, truly care; and are willing to step aside for the happiness of others. That's an amazing thing, and I'm jealous of you. Wish I were that good...

    Like my friend Wicked, another great blogger whom I think stopped by a while ago, you are part of that small group of men that many times a lot of women don't realise exist. Trust me when I say there are some of us who do.

    Best o' southern luck,
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i've seen love actually and I agree

    And I'd say that putting the word LOVE there it's a bit exagerated because I like her (very much) but saying that I love her when I haven't even seen her more than a few times makes it sound like a romantic movie where they love each other without even knowing each other (wich is nice and all but just not life-like)

    And I don't know if I'm really all that nice, because if they broke up, I probably would be happy inside..

    And the worst part is that I believe that this is one of those girls that DO realise..

    well thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with B, you are something. I wouldn't feel guilty if they broke up.... You must be the only person in the world...

    Good luck with that...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if guilty is how I would feel (not if I didn't have anything to do with that), in fact I probably would feel mostly happy, but it would bother me at least a little that they did...

    ReplyDelete