7.17.2010

I just don't understand -the beatles-

Bonjour mes amis!


So... I have this friend(Mati) with whom I had a little figth about a month ago.. (I mentioned him on "Pilot") It isn't the first time this happens, it happened a few times before .. Every now and then in a random week he does something (in the middle of the week) that pisses me of (it's not the same thing always of course) and I get mad and on the weekend he sends apollogetical messages and i forgive him and it goes backas if nothing happened.

But this time it's diferent.. I made a little joke (the kind of jokes that we and my friends make to each other) and he really overeacted and got extremely mad and wrote some not-very-nice things about my sister in my philosophy notes [i mean it's one thing when they joke about it because let's face it it's normal between guys (i personally don't see the fun in it) but it's another when he does it seriously and out of anger].. this time he crossed the line... i got angyer than usual.. in part beacause of the fact that it's not the first time he's a jerk to me and the fact that he always sends those stupid messages like if it made it ok for him to be an idiot (which i pointed out in the middle of the figth).


After a month he send no stupid messages (it's probably because he is to proud and since i pointed it out he is not gonna let me be rigth) in fact after a 2 week vacation i came back to school decided to let everything go even tough he never apologysed because it makes no sense to argue over it... But when i try to make it obvious that i forgave him by talking to him when we are making a group job he either doesn-t reply directly to me or doesn-t reply at all.. i mean is HE now mad at ME?WTF?! and then he sends a message to my best friend about changing the time of our class project meeting and he says (and i quote) "..tell the OTHER ONE(meaning me)" he actually wrote other one in capital letters .. what the hell is that? i mean grow up! stop trying to make it obvious that u r mad! and i see no reason for him to be mad.. my best friend said that she was going to talk to him about it and then tell me what he said.. but untill then i dont get it...




T.Y. again if u read!and even more if u post! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment