2.23.2011

Since you wanted it so badly...

Europe can sit and wait! As I promissed I am going to post about the trip, but not yet.. There's somethiong else I need to get out of my chest...
Well, there's this girl I like.. a lot (I mentioned her in some posts: http://murderer-orange.blogspot.com/search/label/Murderer%20Orangee), but she had a boyfriend.. So this ment that there was no chance for me.. at all..
Some time ago, I decided to tell her how I felt anyway, just to get it out of my system, and to find out what she thought of me.. I wasn't expecting anything out of it, I never even hoped for her to give her boyfriend up just for me.. a guy she met less than a year ago.. In fact, I was actually ready to move on, I was even thinking of other girls I could try asking out (I even had one in particular in mind already )
Before I could even try to tell her, a little window of opportunity opened up, a tiny chance precented itself.. My first thought was "well, I can't jump in RIGHT now, I'm going to seem like an opportunist (and as I explained that wasn't the case)..
Virtually no time passed before I learned that she saw me as nothing but a good friend (not because SHE told me).. And that this window may be closing soon enough, and it's gonna close in a way that's particularly... well it's kind of like somone just dropped a bomb on me... not a big one, but a bomb anyway (I can't really explain why this way of closing feels this way because it just wouldn't be right.. again, for reasons that I can not explain)

So, to sum up: somone dropped a bomb on me, the window that opened was nothing but a cruel joke (not to mention it was never really opened to me), I found out that the girl I like so much, can't think of me as anything but a friend, and I didn't even got to take that load out of my chest, because I never got to talk about it whith her, I never got to hear it from her lips, and now I'm never gonna, because it seems kind of stupid now to even mention this directly to her..EVER


ça craint

2 comments:

  1. Por lo menos no te ilusiono del todo, ademas sabias que estaba con el novio de antemano. Aunque a veces no tiene mucho que ver.

    Suerte. Besos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sabes.. otra cosa que quiero agregar, es que no soporto tener que hablar con codigos, lo odio! me molesta enormemente no poder decir las cosas claras..

    ojo blondi, yo nunca me meteria mientras siga estando el novio entre medio.. es un poco complicado, y como te dije no lo puedo explicar bien xq hay que ser discretos, pero ta.. la verdad a esta altura si se entera se entera, si quemo todo quemo todo (y no hablo de quemarme solo a mi) ya no me importa...

    ReplyDelete